Old July 15th 03, 02:43 AM
ashlar

Default net directory

Last night around 8:30 EST on 14.130 (I think) I heard something called the
Pacific Voyagers net and had a great time listening to them relaying
positional data, weather and traffic through net control in "6" land
somewhere. Great stuff. I contacted the Seven Seas Cruising Assn. today
thinking that they would be able to give something of a list of the
available maritime nets and so forth. They were very helpful but regrettably
didn't have much of that info.

I'm trying to find a book listing net times (not limited to maritime alone),
topics, freqs, etc. I tried ARRL but didn't get allot of info. I'm wondering
if anyone in here knows of such a publication and how one might attain a
copy of it. Thanks.

73!

Paul, KB4CVR

--
AMATEUR RADIO, NOT JUST A HOBBY-- IT IS A NATIONAL RESOURCE

--
AMATEUR RADIO, NOT JUST A HOBBY-- IT IS A NATIONAL RESOURCE