Old July 15th 03, 04:07 AM
ashlar

Thanks for the response. When I called ARRL it was in the afternoon so maybe
they just wanted to get outta there for the night. I'll head over there and
check it out. I picked up an IC 706MkIIG a couple of weeks ago and I'm
having a ball hunting through the general coverage receiver portion of it.
Not used to that. Last rig that I still have is a Kenwood TS 520S, and
before that was a Hallicrafters FPM 300 that I operated for years. Needless
to say, the Icom is the newest HF rig I've ever owned. Again, my thanks.

73!

Paul, kb4cvr

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message
y.com...

The ARRL publishes a booklet that you can buy off their site

(www.arrl.org).
Just explore the drop down menus until you get to publications. It's

pretty
good with a lot of nets listed. Of course there are many casual nets that
are not listed.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

---