Old July 15th 03, 10:17 AM
Brenda Ann

"I. P. Yurin" wrote in message
Got no response in here after asking for info on VoK. So here's what I

dug
up... i've had no luck yet here in UK so far. Hope others do

better........

I'm sorry you got no reply. This group has been flooded with ****
posts by a few retards. That probably accounts for your lack of
replies. (here at the Commissariat, we are devising methods of
REPRESSING these imbeciles. More on that later.)

You want to hear Radio Pyongyang. So do I. I occasionally get a
readable signal, for a few minutes. But no real reception.

I think pyongyang must have one of the most inefficient transmitters
around. I can get Nigeria -- aimed at Europe -- here in NYC with
virtually no problem. North Korea? -- not at all.

I hear them regularly here, but I'm barely outside their skip zones, I'm
sure. I'm equally sure that they are running some low power setup, as
electricity in the North is scarce and expensive. (It's expensive here,
too, but not so scarce)..