Old July 15th 03, 03:07 PM
Ron Hardin

Default Lightning? IN/IL

There must be some spectacular lightning over IL/IN this morning
(the only storm I see); it's been a continuous crashing over
WFNR 710 Blacksburg VA heard in Central Ohio since 6am this morning.

Not just the occasional crash but a constant roar.

Either that or there's another kind of RFI this morning; I think it's
lightning though.

The reception of WXYT 1270 Detroit is very good as usual and I have
to put a null in the IL/IN direction to get rid of WUCO 1270 Marysville,
which would also take out the lightning from that direction.
--
Ron Hardin