Old July 15th 03, 09:40 PM
The Axelrods

Default Grundig Repairs

We have a shop here in Winnipeg MB Canada that does repairs on them and
has been a Grundig dealer for over 10 years. He is not fast but is
reliable and not too expensive.

Columbus Radio Ltd., 1151 Sanford St., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3E
3A1(204)775-0435

Otherwise guys who bought through Radio Shack have dealt with them for
repairs to their 800 models

Good luck...hate that radio in a black hole feeling myself

Shawn

Jack wrote:

Has anyone else had problems with getting a Grundig Radio repaired?
Grundig has 2 shops in the US that they recommend for repairs and to
get in touch with these people is nearly impossible.. I sent my
Grundig to Bavarian Radio in Massachusetts in the beginning of June
and I still have no idea if it has even been recieved by them! I left
numerous messages and even spoke to a person there who said he would
"call me back".. Hasn't happened yet and that was 3 weeks ago..

Buyer beware.. DO NOT BUY A GRUNDIG.. The radios are fine but God
forbid there is a problem you are screwed.. I have never seen poorer
cust. service or communication in my life..

When I called Grundig about the matter they said there is nothing
they can do..

Here's an idea Grundig.. Recommend reputable and responsible repair
shops..

--
73 and Best of DX
Shawn Axelrod

Visit the AMANDX DX site with info for the new or experienced listener:

http://www.angelfire.com/mb/amandx/index.html

REMEMBER ON A CLEAR DAY YOU CAN HEAR FOREVER