Old May 29th 04, 05:57 PM
Mike

We are assuming you have a 4 bay dipole array, common for commercial
use. Some of these are basic dipoles fed with a gamma match and it would
be fairly easy to lengthen the elements and retune the gamma match.
Other brands use a closed loop dipole and that would be a challenge to
cut and lengthen. The phasing harness would be a specific length for
160mHz center freq and you may need to make a new one for optimum
results on 2m. If the harness if too long or too short it may tend to
pull the pattern up or down slightly from the horizon.
Mike
wrote:
I ended up with a 4 bay antenna that is resonant from 150 - 170.
How much work is it to put this on 2 meters?

Rich L
KB7YEB