Old July 18th 03, 08:36 PM
Lee Marcus

I have one suggestion. There is another newsgroup that I signed up to
yesterday. It's a brand new group with a really good interface but not
very many users on it yet. Why don't we get rid of the spam and junk
on this group and go infest the other one. I know that it is very hard
changing a group but to get rid of all the trash here it's well worth
it... just my opinion. Go to www.radiolabs.com/board . I signed up
yesterday and it's much much better than this. However my opinion may
be bad because I am still using Google to view the groups. I just
checked out the site and there are only 9 registered members but why
not make it 1000 members?

According to the site, the forum opened up only 3 days ago. We can
even cross post here. Needs some activity though! I emailed them to
add another forum and it went up immediately. They added the shortwave
group and *poof* it appeared.

Ciao!

Lee