Old July 19th 03, 02:27 AM
Timoleon

- Invitation -

Hello all,

A user on this group, Lee, wrote me an email and inquired if we were
capable of handling heavy traffic for a newsgroup. For the past 3
months we have been working on a active forum with realtime results,
stats, polling, voting, html linking, picture, avatar and upload
capability, etc. If you are tired of the regular newsgroup spam and
off-topic posts, I would like to invite everyone on this newgroup to
join our online forum. We are self moderated (but we may need some
help in the future) and have simple forum rules.... (no spam
basically) Feel free to join our group, make comments, etc. This forum
has been tested for over a month now and does not have any flaws that
we can find. Near future plans are also for ftp file transfer and
sharing of radio related material. If anyone wants to register, please
visit:

http://www.radiolabs.com/board/index.php?

If anyone has suggestions on how to make it better, please let me
know. Now that this forum is up, please treat it as your own and enjoy
it.

Todd -

Just subscribed. Looking forward to some radio-related posts and some
sanity!