Old July 19th 03, 06:44 AM
The Traveller

Burr wrote in
:

I don't really care what the French do, how they do it or why.

I hope the USofA will have nothing further to do with them.
I'll stay the hell out of there.

Burr

Interesting ... so I suppose the rest of the world should boycott the
USofA and the UK now that they all know that the main reasons for the
intervention were exagerated and/or fabricated.

Our soldiers are dying needlessly one by one and there is no end in
sight. My daughter is one of them out there. We should get out and
let them handle their own mess. There is no way that we will be able
to impose our way of life into that society.

--
The Traveller,
San Diego, California