Old July 20th 03, 10:05 AM
starman

Thanks.

Lee Marcus wrote:

Hello starman,

I don't know what their hourly rate is but they have most of their
repair rates listed on their website. Goto:
http://www.radiolabs.com/repair/radiorepair.html and just click on the
radio that you are interested in. I have sent several different things
out to people over my years in radio and have usually been
disappointed when it came back. Radiolabs was a VERY pleasant suprise.
I have also purchased some things from them but it looks like their
products page is down right now.

I usually don't recommend anyone for anything, but it's a pretty safe
bet. If you get half the service I received you will be extremely
happy.

Their rate is actually pretty low compared to alot of the companies I
have sent stuff to. For example, a Sangean ATS-909 (I have 2 of them
is only $40.

Anyways, just my $0.02

Have a good one!

Lee