Old July 24th 03, 08:43 PM
Al Patrick

I found one station that everyone will probably like part of. Imagine
NPR on a global basis. This is the case with what I have heard of World
Radio Network http://www.wrn.org It jumps about every 30 minutes to
another country and provides information about that country.

Sweden is raising the auto insurance rates for middle aged women (40 -
50) as being too accident prone. You can get important :-) tidbits of
information like this from all over the globe. The above URL will
supposedly give you the program schedule, though it loaded and would
provide nothing further for me.

Al

Frank Dresser wrote under the subject of "Pete Peters and Satellite":

So, how's the satellite receiver working?

What else is on beside Brother Stair and Pastor Peters?

Is the installation difficult or are there any gotchas?

Frank Dresser