Old July 27th 03, 06:54 AM
Frank Dresser

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,

This situation certainly does not look good for RFPI. I donšt understand
their argument about free speech being a reason for them to stay. The
problem is property usage. They are there under a lease agreement with
the University of Costa Rica and the current administration wants that
lease to end. They will have to go.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

It's even more than free speech. It's war! Peace organizations at war!!
As James Latham puts it:

"Instead of focusing on how to eliminate a fellow peace organization, we
need to channel our energy toward eliminating war, poverty and hunger."

What terrors might the University for Peace commit after RFPI is eliminated?
I won't know until Noam Chomsky's next endless lecture.

Frank Dresser