Old July 27th 03, 08:23 AM
Gray Shockley

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 0:54:01 -0500, Frank Dresser wrote
(in message ):

It's even more than free speech. It's war! Peace organizations at war!!
As James Latham puts it:

"Instead of focusing on how to eliminate a fellow peace organization, we
need to channel our energy toward eliminating war, poverty and hunger."

Well, if RFPI's annual budget were spent eliminating poverty, perhaps it
might be for the best.

Make no mistake - I like RFPI but I sure don't think they are irreplacable.

What terrors might the University for Peace commit after RFPI is eliminated?

Become the Central American Headquarters for Bob Jones University?

I won't know until Noam Chomsky's next endless lecture.

[sigh] Ain't /that/ the truth?!!!

It's such a pity that those who would teach us to think logically are
incapable of thinking logically.

Chomsky was very informative in the 1950's. That was before he stopped
thinking, of course.

I understand that his body is still functioning.

Another reason people should have a "living will".

- - - Gray