Old July 28th 03, 04:08 AM
yazoo63

Yes Yazoo, it's hard to ID something that is simply a blank carrier.

Actually, i didn't say it was a blank carrier. I said that i couldn't
detect any audio due to a high level of static in my
area at the time. There very well could have been audio, i just couldnt
tell through the static. I was hoping someone
else who had better conditions might have heard audio there.

I cant wait until winter time conditions get here so the low bands quiet
down.

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
N8KDV wrote in message

yazoo63 wrote:

Hearing a possible clandestine station around 4417.5 khz. Hearing

the
carrier, but cant detect any audio due to
static in my area. Hearing a jamming signal on same freq, so have to

assume
there's a clandestine there.

Why would you assume that simply based upon hearing a carrier?

Anybody have any info on this ?

Barry N4IJN

Sorry N8KDV... that it's not about politics and Bill Clinton.

Yes Yazoo, it's hard to ID something that is simply a blank carrier.