Old July 31st 03, 04:00 AM
RedOctober90

"Chic N Pox" wrote in message .. .
"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
(Flanagan) wrote in message

. com...
After scamming his handful of white-wing supporters for every nickle
he could squeeze, the short-dicked hatemonger today folded his "radio"
show. The announcement from his site read:

"The Hal Turner Show will be off the air through the entire month of
August due to lack of finances and serious health troubles
Hopefully, the show can resume in September"

He's used the "serious health troubles" canard before - even his
low-witted supporters are cottoning on to his scam.

Anti-white pro-minority liberals may find this to be good news. But I
hope Hal Turner gets well and the show back on the air September.

Well I'm not anti-white because I am white
myself so how the phuck can I be anti-white?

Perhaps H.T. should rent an old-fashoned sun-lamp
at some poebucker rent-a-center someplace
and wake up black the next morning like was
portrayed well in the film "The Watermelon Man"?

http://www.tvguide.com/movies/databa...e.asp?MI=26000

As for Hal Turnip who the phuck cares...!?

Hal Turner uses the media you claim reliable.. (CNN, MSNBC, local news
sources) to get his info. He just tells it as it is..... he may be
racist but he doesen't lie about the politics he talks about. And that
just burns you up.