Old August 1st 03, 01:55 PM
MJC

That's not it at all. Anybody who wants to bugger anyone else
(consensually) doesn't bother me at all as long as it's in private.
The REAL problem is that if buggery is ordained "legal" by the
government, then, US TAXPAYERS will end up footing the bill because then the
buggers will have access to all sorts of government resources paid for by
TAXPAYERS (that's me) which are currently available to only male/female
married couples.
That my friend, is the reason for this big buggery push.
The nasty by-product of making buggery "unions" legal is that, religion
aside, we will be heading down the road to a degraded society where
historical values will be deemed unimportant and our US society will
eventually go the way of Rome. That is also the goal of progressives and
liberals with regard to political goals in general; buggery is just part of
their big picture.
And that, my friend, is why EVERYONE (whether they are religious or not)
must contact their representatives in Congress to STOP IT IN IT'S TRACKS!
Stay focused on the important aspects of this issue, not your personal
disgust of it (which I share).

MJC
"RadioRay" wrote in message
om...
"Killa T" wrote in message

news:cWV2ZXJ5.4313249af5839c77718efd8b5235718b@10 59644075.cotse.net...
From The Associated Press, 7/30/03:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/945974.asp?0cv=CB10

Bush backs law to bar gay marriage

Legislation would define marriage as union between
a man and a woman

WASHINGTON --

President Bush said Wednesday that he had government lawyers working
on a law that would define marriage as a union between a woman and a
man, casting aside calls to legalize gay marriages.

"I BELIEVE MARRIAGE is between a man and a woman, and I believe we
ought to codify that one way or the other, and we have lawyers looking
at the best way to do that," the president said in a wide-ranging news
conference at the White House Rose Garden.

Bush also urged, however, that America remain a "welcoming country"
not polarized on the issue of homosexuality.

Why not? Because it is a disgusting, filthy, and wrong approach. A

normal
person cannot bear to consider the thought of buggery. It is SICK!