Old August 1st 03, 11:56 PM
Spamhater

"Mark Fox" wrote in message
om...
(RadioRay) wrote in message

. com...
"Killa T" wrote in message

news:cWV2ZXJ5.4313249af5839c77718efd8b5235718b@10 59644075.cotse.net...
From The Associated Press, 7/30/03:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/945974.asp?0cv=CB10

Bush backs law to bar gay marriage

Legislation would define marriage as union between
a man and a woman

WASHINGTON --

President Bush said Wednesday that he had government lawyers working
on a law that would define marriage as a union between a woman and a
man, casting aside calls to legalize gay marriages.

"I BELIEVE MARRIAGE is between a man and a woman, and I believe we
ought to codify that one way or the other, and we have lawyers looking
at the best way to do that," the president said in a wide-ranging news
conference at the White House Rose Garden.

Bush also urged, however, that America remain a "welcoming country"
not polarized on the issue of homosexuality.

Why not? Because it is a disgusting, filthy, and wrong approach. A

normal
person cannot bear to consider the thought of buggery. It is SICK!

As we used to in college: "you should wipe the dick prints off your
lips before saying that!"

Why do you focus on the 10 percent of a relationship that is sexual
and ignore the 90 percent that is filled with loyalty and commitment?
Perhaps because in modern society, loyalty and commitment seems to
have nothing to do with marriage anymore?

And if youre interested in denying medical insurance benifits and
other relationship "perks" to homosexuals then why don't we go all the
way back and once again deny freedom, education and decent jobs to
black people? According to the logic of some who post here, that is
also costing us way too much.

I say that President Bill Clinton had the best solution for our time:
Don't ask. Don't tell.

Problem is TOO MANY LOVE TO TELL. I could care less about Gays. But I do not
want it shoved down my throat. What goes on behind closed doors be it a
man/woman, man/man, woman/woman, human/animal - whatever - SHOULD STAY
there. WHY do they have to SHOUT IT to the world? WHO GIVES A ****? You want
to suck dick, good, go for it, just quit advertising. As for love and
commitment, hell, there is so little of that anymore it is pathetic. Look in
the chat rooms, look at divorce records. Look at shows like Jerry Springer.
This world (at least the US) is lacking seriously in that area.
JMS