Old January 19th 05, 06:02 AM
Lenof21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

I'm TRYING to argue against the morse code test. You are trying
to squelch such arguments by misdirection into defamation of any
who are against the morse code test.

Hmm, you possibly could:

Start a Morse code thread

I have.

Try to refrain from the pejoratives

Sorry. Someone insults me, I give 'em back lots more.

So far, in this Din of Inequity, the few, the proud (of themselves),
the murines (eyewash) wan't to pummel and pound on any
NCTA...especially using personal pejoratives.

You never know what might happen.

Sorry, sweetums, I've seen what has already happened. So have
you and everyone else accessing this newsgrope.

Then again, I suspect you enjoy things just the way they are. 8^)

You are WRONG. The PCTA just can't take opposing views
on the morse code test. They get so very bitchy and angry
and demand to get all who argue against the retention that it
becomes a repeated comedy of brainwashing phrases by them.

No problem on my replying in kind to the PCTA...if I have the
time to spend on their trite, tired, tintabulation of olde-tyme
phrases. I'm busy with lots of other things, but I can find time
once in a while to puncture their arrogant balloons of old, stale,
hot air.

Posted on 18 Jan 05