Old January 19th 05, 07:36 AM
K4YZ

Lenof21 wrote:
In article ,

PAMNO
(Nun of the Above) writes:

In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

In article t,

robert
casey
writes:

That's the first thing YOU have gotten right, Lennie.

Just get the damm license, you seem to know enough
to get it without much study, Len.

Tsk. It hasn't been my intention to "get a damn license." :-)

At one time you said it *was* your intention, Len. So the above is

obviously
and provably untrue - unless you were lying back then.

Tsk. Bad on me...but bad on you.

First you say I "lie" about things, then you demand I hold to

those
"lies." Are you sure you know which way is up?

January 19, 2000, you said otherwise, Len. You said you were "going

for
Extra right out of the box". You haven't done it.

Perhaps you changed your mind.

Perhaps you didn't know YOU were the extra I "got."

I knew you had a thing for guys.

But we also knew then, and know now, that you are a pathological
liar.

You proved it before January 2000, you've re-proved it every month
since, and I have no doubt you'll continue to prove it in the future.

It's about the only thing you've done consistently throughout your
life.

That's why you were then, are now, and shall continue to be a
putz.

Embrace it.

Steve, K4YZ