Old August 3rd 03, 04:15 AM
Kierkecaat

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 17:16:00 GMT, "King Pineapple"
wrote:

Smirking College Kid "Kierkecaat" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:56:08 GMT, Kierkecaat

Pardon the mis-syntax from editing:

So you admit cooking the article, *after* refusing to cite the source?

Uh, next?

What a rhetorical jerk you are, Mister Pineapple. Typical of many on
the I-know-best-for-you right, your ability to bluster with words is
more important than any underlying facts. You set up your own straw
dogs and then focus the attention there, rather than on anything I
actually said or quoted. I did not cook anything and never said I
did. I was correcting my own typo. And how could I "refuse" to cite
sources when they were not requested. It was you I asked for a
reference . . .

And as for my references, I assumed, based on your own noise, that you
were the Google-mister. Here is my reference:

http://www.progressive.org/Media%20P.../mpbj1102.html

Here's another exact quote from the article:

"The purging of eligible voters seems to be where most of the fraud
took place in Florida. For example, in an in-depth study by the Palm
Beach Post, at least 1,100 eligible voters, incorrectly listed as
felons, were prevented from casting their ballot. However, 1,100 votes
seems trivial compared to findings of a recently released book."

What about your reference, where Ralph E. Boyd "proves" that Greg
Palast lied?

kc