Old August 3rd 03, 04:25 AM
Kierkecaat

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 17:14:34 GMT, "King Pineapple"
wrote:

Clueless College Kid "Kierkecaat" wrote in message
.. .

Here is the most common assessment of Boyd:

LOL. "The most common assessment", he says. The he turns right around and
admits that he's afraid to post the source of his quote.

I would be, too.

This, of course, is the Pineapple King arguing with his own fantasies.
I am, indeed, deeply concerned for Pineapple's mental well-being. If
his delusions come from an external source, such as reading Ann
Coulter, then there is hope. If, however, and this is my real
concern, he is able to find "admissions" and "fears" in my writing,
then there is twisted torment in that poor soul, and he may be beyond
help.

My detailed reply is posted following his earlier playtime, where he
posed a personal attack of his fantasy of me, rather than the
substance of what I said.

kc