Old May 31st 04, 07:27 PM
Walter Maxwell

On Mon, 31 May 2004 13:26:58 GMT, "Peter O. Brackett"
wrote:

Cecil:

[snip]

I fear that Walter is far too hung up on that conjugate match stuff...
Walt, you need to move
on to more important things. Don't continue to fuss with others over such a
trivial and ultimately
unimportant point.

Hi Peter, I agree, but if you had read the last portion of Cecil's post you'd
have seen that apparently others have again asked my opinion of the subject.

Have you left for the North yet, or still in Deland?

Yep, been back in Michigan since April 12--coooold up here--wish we were still
in DeLand. Lot's a thunderstorms too.

Sorry I've been far too
busy with consulting to get over to see you this past winter.

We'll be back in DeLand in Nov. so please continue planning to come over.

Walt