Old August 5th 03, 02:49 AM
The Dawn Soliloquy

I may be wrong, perhaps misunderstanding something, but it seems to me that in
your zeal to make a point, you have made "one of those" silly "I'm writing
faster than I can think" errors.

I trust that you meant to write "gets the big boot"?

I was wondering if he was working at a carnival or bazaar or something, and
your message was meant as a compliment to this man, since he "got the big
booth". Sounds accommodating, roomy, like a perquisite.

Also, the inexcusable misspelling of faggot. It shows that you are in need of
sensitivity training, probably not realizing that the term can also be applied
to a cigarette or a bundle of sticks or wrought iron.

To imply that this man is a "bundle of sticks" is absolutely absurd, or that
he is a cigarette, nonsensical to the nth degree. Please be careful with
those words, they can entirely misrepresent your intended message if they are
equivocal.

Regards.

In article ,
(Hamheadman) wrote: