Old August 5th 03, 03:09 AM
The Dawn Soliloquy

I think that there is a Heathkit DX-100 and a Radio Shack DX-100, of which do
you speak?

I've owned the Radio Shack DX-100, I've always had a fondness for it. Not very
stable, but it was the first radio that interested me in shortwave. It was
new, and I soon took it back since it performed so poorly, something that I
attributed to the radio but later learned is the nature of shortwave itself.

I have the Yaesu FT-840, FRG-100, DX-398, Sony 7600GR, Grundig dynamo crank
(model number eludes me right now), Bell and Howell (sp?), and a Coby.

Regardless of the more exacting radios that I own, I keep drifting (so do
they) back to the cheaper radios for fun.

Regards.

In article ,
(Judah Smith) wrote:
I have had to change my plan of attack, since no one seems to have a
Kenwood their willing to part with (or even find). So I have decided
to try and locate a DX-100 as my alternative. If anyone has one in
good condition that they would be willing to part with for a
fee.....let me know either here or via e-mail.

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.