Old May 31st 04, 09:32 PM
Ralph Mowery

don't quote me on this but some commercial guys put up a run of LMR400
(don't remember the legenth but was 200-300ft) and even this the antenna
gain it was a negitive db number at the top.. this was at 450mhz.
so i know we are talking about a long run there but i still don't think
LMR400 is great..

Adair

If you don't think lmr 400 is great, what do you think is that is in the
same size ,type, price range ? As far as I know it and the 9913 type have
the lowest loss for the nominal 1/2 inch size flexiable coax.

There is some other coax types such as lmr 600 (think that is the number)
that is some what larger and takes other more expensive connectors than the
more comman types of pl259 or type N connectors.