Old August 5th 03, 03:32 PM

Default Bush fit for duty.. Send him over therre

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

Crazy Taxi wrote:

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:
http://cbsnews.cbs.com/stories/2003/...in566386.shtml

Bush 'Fit For Duty'

(CBS/AP)

President Bush had his annual medical checkup Saturday before getting
a start on his month-long vacation at his Texas ranch.

The president spent about 3½ hours at the National Naval Medical
Center for the physical exam, his third as president.

Afterwards, according to CBS News Correspondent Mark Knoller, doctors
said the president is in "excellent health" and "fit for duty."

FAIR USE NOTICE: This post contains copyrighted material the use of which
has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am
making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of
environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and
social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any
such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107