Old August 5th 03, 11:56 PM
tommyknocker

Gregg wrote:

Behold, funkbastler flashed in code from a keyed 4-1000A filament:

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:32:53 -0400, "yazoo63" wrote:

If anyone gets an e-mail with a file attachment called "message.zip"
DONT OPEN IT ! It contains a virus. I got one of these e-mails today but
didnt open the file, as i had prior warning about it. The e-mail was
made to look like it was from a Cox Cable administrator (Cox is my ISP).
These hackers are slick !

More info here at this web site ...

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.mimail.a@m...

Barry N4IJN

Here's the full URL:

Notice that once again this is an attack on Outlook Express.
Hmmmmm......... So why does anybody use OE for email anyway?

-fb-

I dunno. I strongly suggest to my clients Eudora for all Windows email or
Mozilla.

Linux users can use Ximian Evolution as a drop-in replacement for Outhouse
Excuse ;-)

You mean there are people who DON'T use Eudora?