Old August 6th 03, 04:57 AM
tom Holden

"Warpcore" wrote in message rthlink.net...
Many thanks for the invite, Tom, but I will refrain. Everytime I join a
yahoo group I am inundated with some really nasty spam S.

Anyone can view, so have a look at the message archive. Only members
can post and memberships are moderated so spam in the group is minimal
and promptly dealt with by deleting the offending membership and
messages. It's a much more focussed and polite community than will be
found in many unmoderated newsgroups. I can't speak for what Yahoo
does with the member lists.

"tom Holden" wrote in message

[snip]
If you're not yet a member, you're invited to join the 445 member
special interest group for the DX-394 at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RADIOSHACKDX394/.