Old June 1st 04, 12:20 AM
The Masked Marvel

1ft, 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, 25 ft, 50ft, 100ft would perhaps be considered standard
(=often stocked). Still if you can get made to order instead then why not?

"Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr." wrote in message
"Old Ed" verbositized:

Hi -

Just curious: Do you know of any (reasonably priced) vendor that
offers 9913 conveniently made up in standard lengths, with connectors?
(CPX1318 is available in that form.)

WHAT is a Standard Length?

And, do you want to trust factory installed cheap connectors?

Even if coax comes with connectors, I take those off and install my
own, so I know it was done right and will last.

TTUL
Gary