Old August 6th 03, 06:44 PM
Al Patrick

Default Rick's "Prosperity Gospel"

I noticed this morning (09:00 EDT / 13:00 UTC) that Rick Wiles again accused others of preaching a prosperity gospel and then went right into his, "Send me your money so God can bless you" part of his speech. :-)

I don't mean to be picking on Rick. He says so much that is true and good.

However, he accuses others of doing something and then IMMEDIATELY does the same thing.

In addition, he finds one so called "Christian Identity" that allegedly does something wrong and then judges all who believe that the "Jews" living in Israel right now *may* not be the Israelites of the Old Testament by that one individual. Suppose we judged all Baptists by the one we read about in the criminal section of the newspaper or the one we see on the post office wanted posters -- or even by Bill Clinton or Jimmie Carter? Suppose we judged all "Jews" by those who favor communism or become spies?

I wish Rick well and wish him to be able to do much for the Kingdom of Christ! I do wish he'd be a bit more consistent.

Al