Old August 6th 03, 07:02 PM
El Respondedor

Veneno brillante
"Agent Smith" wrote in message
news:3f644722.785771049@feednread...
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:07:12 -0700, "Old Dxer" wrote:

Great Radio Discussion.

Love of radio is the common interest that brings all of us here to this

rec.radio newsgroup. Just because a group of individuals that enjoy radio
get
together doesn't mean that subjects other than radio can't be discussed

here. You may not be interested in this particular conversation. That
doesn't
mean that you have the right to stick your nose into it and rudely

proclaim your distaste for the conversation. You wouldn't do it in real life
because the participants in the conversation would either tell you to GO

**** YOURSELF or poke you in the nose. So don't do it here Skippy.

-Regards,
-Smith. Agent Smith

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:06:05 GMT, Dave Bushong

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

Crazy Taxi wrote:

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:
http://cbsnews.cbs.com/stories/2003/...in566386.shtml

Bush 'Fit For Duty'
[pap deleted]

Pappy,

I get a kick out of these high school dropouts who call Bush stupid.

Who called him stupid?

Here's you: high school.
Here's Bush: Yale graduate (history), jet pilot (National Guard),
Governor (Texas), President (USA).

See what money and good connections can buy?

Still married to the woman he met
and married in 1977.

She's the stupid one!

Gave up booze at age 40. Stuck with it.

What about the cocaine? Stuck with it?

In office, signed a law allowing Texans to obtain permits to carry
concealed weapons. Crime dropped drastically.

What a concept.... g

Message to 'Crazy Taxi': Have you done any of those things? No? Oh,
OK. But good for you, you learned how to post to the internet over

and
over and over and over. And over.

Over and out, loser.

*plonk*

Go he http://gi.grolier.com/presidents/nbk/prescont.html
and then he http://gi.grolier.com/presidents/nbk/bios/43pgwb.html

Here's the ultimate link for all Bush followers Skippy.......

go here www.photo.net/photo/pcd1765/sheep-55.4.jpg