Old August 6th 03, 11:40 PM
Warpcore

You are a scholar and a gentleman s: thanks. I like my little radio. I'd
like to have something even better, but that's in the future. Regards.

Its (The Dawn Soliloquy) wrote in message

http://inscoe.org/load.cgi?dx394
http://www.webdeals.net/dx394.htm

http://www.mods.dk/mods.php3?model=d...io=radio_shack

http://www.mods.dk/mods.php3?radio=r...ctid=1847#1847

etc.

Have fun, I had one of the DX-394s for some time, nice receiver. It had a
small problem with the display when I bought it, but I somehow managed to
disassemble the unit and clean the contact areas pertaining to the display

and
actually reassembled it. Most surprisingly, it worked.

Regards.

In article et,

"Warpcore"
wrote:
I am using a pair of Sony boom box speakers for audio output, since the
built in speaker produces really lousy sound (no amplification). I have

read
that a capacitor across the audio output can help. What value or value

range
should I use, and what type capacitor ? TIA

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.