Old August 7th 03, 02:50 AM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Default Good news, Rick Wiles goes goodby.

Probably old news, but Rick is telling his shortwave listeners that they were
saps for sending him money to help him build his 'television network", even
though all along Rick promised that the shortwave show would continue. He's
now saying that God told him to stiff the shortwave audience and cancel the
show.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Rick will not succeed on TV, he won't have the freedom to say the
anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, or anti-gay stuff that he promulgates on his
shows, and anything else of importance will also be squashed by pressure on
the media (if any) that chooses to cover his TV show.

Rick is a certified dickhead. This is the coup de gras. I listened every
night, ignoring his condescension toward Catholics, ignoring his inability to
say more than 5 words without stuttering, ignoring his inability to say many
words, such as terrorist, his own name, fireman, etc, how's he going to have a
TV show? Who the hell is going to read it for him? He'd need a teleprompter
the size of a Drive-in screen to help him read.

Anyway, so long asshole, I feel sorry for those that bought into your lies
about keeping the shortwave show, and were stupid enough to send donations. No
wonder the asshole always claimed that he didn't have the money to meet his
shortwave show's bills, he was building a TV studio.

Regards

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.