Old August 9th 03, 01:46 PM
That Other George

And again I have to ask, what kind of SCANNER does Mr. Bush have??

wrote in :

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

Crazy Taxi wrote:

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:
http://cbsnews.cbs.com/stories/2003/...in566386.shtml

Bush 'Fit For Duty'

(CBS/AP)

President Bush had his annual medical checkup Saturday before getting
a start on his month-long vacation at his Texas ranch.

The president spent about 3½ hours at the National Naval Medical
Center for the physical exam, his third as president.

Afterwards, according to CBS News Correspondent Mark Knoller, doctors
said the president is in "excellent health" and "fit for duty."

FAIR USE NOTICE: This post contains copyrighted material the use of
which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright
owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance
democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this
constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided
for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title
17 U.S.C. Section 107

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to: