Old August 7th 03, 08:22 PM
Robert

"elg110254" wrote in message
XPRS, 1090 khz, from San Diego, has been experiencing sporadic audio

drop-outs
on its St. Louis Sporting News overnight broadcasts recently. Nuthin'

similar
on KHTK 1140 khz from Sactown, though ... And yo, Roberto, due to tetryon
particle pollution in the Hekaras Corridor, UFP mandates stipulate a warp

five
maximum in that sector of space Season Six' "Force of Nature")!

My mistake - I _knew_ there was a Warp speed limit, I just couldn't
be arsed to look it up.
(And boy, I haven't been called "Roberto" in _years_.....cool!)

I'm not _really_ a Jeffries Tube.

---