Old August 10th 03, 06:00 PM
Eric F. Richards

Fred Abse wrote:

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 04:25:28 +0100, Eric F. Richards wrote:

Not even remotely. Here's a pic of the assembly, out of the "can:"

http://www.dim.com/~efricha/mixer-diodes.jpg

AHHHHH... They're wire-ended.

Go to agilent.com and have a look through their range of Schottky diodes.
There's almost bound to be something there.

Unfortunately I already did that, and Agilent's Big Book of
Semiconductors doesn't have a listing for it.

Don't take this wrong, but Usenet is kinda my last option. Or second
last -- I plan on getting a photocopy of the service manual.

Eric

--
Eric F. Richards,
"Nature abhors a vacuum tube." -- J. R. Pierce, Bell Labs, c. 1940