Old June 2nd 04, 01:53 AM
Cecil Moore

Jim Kelley wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:
Please, pretty please with cream and sugar on it, provide just
one single example of a standing wave without forward-traveling
or rearward-traveling components. That is certainly not too
much to ask.

It's certainly no more than I was asking you to do.

On the contrary, you asked me to prove a negative, a logical
impossibility, e.g., prove that you have never robbed a bank.
Not getting caught is NOT proof.

OTOH, all I am asking from you is one measly example out of the
multitudes of your postings in which examples have been alluded.
If I paid you $100, would you please produce such an example?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp