Old August 11th 03, 09:42 AM

wrote in message . com...
HI
I am a SWL trying to construct a portable 20mtr Di pole from a 14ft x
1inch length of ali tube to use at my holiday trailer park can
someone tell me how many turns I need to put on the centr loading coil
and what diamiter the coil should be I can not find a suitable Article
on the net any help would be apreciated

Barry

Hi
I gather it will be easier to telliscope another peice of tube inside
the 14ft length so as to ajust the length to 16.5ft or there abouts
aprox Quarter wave at 20 mtrs so if I use a tuner I could use the same
pole for 40 and 10
It is not possible to have any sort of wires due to restrictions on
the park so I would have to use a ground stake or try the water main