Old August 13th 03, 11:30 PM
Warpcore

How do I access that group on Earthlink ? I've visited the web page.

"TailGator" wrote in message
om...
Fantastic - that was it - thanks a million, John!

73s

John
KF4ANC

"Radio Amateur KC2HMZ" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:32:31 GMT, "TailGator"
wrote:

About a year ago or better I stumbled upon a real time mIRC channel for
milair/utility listings that was great - I can't remember what server

it
was
on or what it was called - can anyone help? Was very nice to see the
post/freq and tune quickly to that channel and hear the transmission.

The
hams there were very friendly and helpful as well - thanks to anyone

who
can
steer me in the right direction

John
KF4ANC

Try #monitor on IRCnet.

irc1.us.ircnet.net is the server I use to connect.

73 DE John, KC2HMZ