Old August 14th 03, 01:02 AM
R.F. Collins

..80 for air mail under an ounce. I have had no luck from Brazil. I
have received a QSL from Colombia of all places.

Indirectly, I received one from Uruguay. (Her QSL manager was in
Spain). That may be your best bet. Find a South American ham operator
who has a QSL manager in Europe or the US. That way you will usually
get your QSL.

Jim

On 12 Aug 2003 22:07:24 GMT, (ku4uv) wrote:

I am trying to mail a QSL card direct to Brazil and was wondering about the
postage requirements for the envelope. Can I just use regular U.S. postage
stamps, or will that not work? Please e-mail me and let me know. Thanks!

73,
Mike KU4UV