Old August 14th 03, 05:01 PM
AC Smith

(AC Smith) wrote in message . com...
starman wrote in message ...

That certainly sounds like poor propagation, unless something has
changed with your receiver/antenna. Have you noticed any changes in
reception from other countries in the same direction as RCI?

Not that I have taken the time, but they broadcast from Sackville. I
have noticed poor reception of all of the Voice of Russia also during
this time but I have a feeling that it is from inconsistent tx'ing on
the listed frequencies.

I'll pay closer attention tonight when I start my listening around
0200UT.

This week, the one frequency that NEVER sounds good was blasting in, 9755.

God, I love this hobby!

Adam