Old August 14th 03, 10:53 PM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Cool, I don't remember the pilot, (though I know that I've seen it, I'm
certainly old enough), I guess I thought that it was all filmed in the studio.

If I see the pilot, I'll need to look close.

Regards.

In article k.net, "King
Pineapple" wrote:
Its (The Dawn Soliloquy) wrote in message
As long as Mr. and Mrs Howell, the Professor, Mary Ann, the Skipper, and
Ginger still support him, he'll be ok I'm sure.

http://www.gilligansisle.com/ for the in depth news on Gilligan.

I recently spent 2 weeks in Hawai'i, including a week on Kaua'i. Besides
driving by time station WWVH, which is located down on the southwest coast
of Kaua'i near Barking Sands, I also went to Moloa'a Bay on the northeast
coast, which is famous as the filming site for the "Gilligan's Island"
pilot; the bay backgrounds were also used for the opening and closing
credits.

"You can change the outcome of any election you want" -Bill Clinton

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.