Old August 15th 03, 02:11 AM
snow

Though not a beverage, I ran 500 feet of longwire when I lived in a rural
area and it made for excellant reception on the mediumwave AM band. I used
an Icom 735. I pulled in the carribean some from Maine, and stations in
middle America...stuff I could not do without the 500 foot wire. It seems
the longer the better for mediumwave as it picks up the ground wave signal.
the captain wrote in message
the captain is thinking about a slinky beverage using the super slinky
at this web site. any suggestions before I plop down at the drafting table

?

http://www.metaltoys.com/Slinky.htm