Old August 17th 03, 03:26 AM
WShoots1

Apparently the Cingular hub in Houston was and still is overloaded. I get
notices of messages several hours late, and I don't get the inital calls at
all. To retrieve messages, I have to use my landline. I assume the voice mail
is stored at the hub. My local cell is working fine.

Although I think it's still primitive with the cell systems, they may have as
the wire systems have and that's prearranged priority circuits, so that only
emergency services can initiate calls from a cell phone.

like trying to put 10 lbs. of feces into a 3 lb. bucket..

LOL That's called a "blivet."

Bill, K5BY