Old August 17th 03, 12:25 PM
N8KDV

Dave Kernick wrote:

On 17 Aug 2003 02:29:19 GMT, donut wrote:

R.F. Collins wrote in
:

snip

I guess I shouldn't complain (and thanks for the link) but why are these
things invariably in Real Audio format? Many of us don't want that garbage
bloatware anywhere near our computers, and you constantly run into this.
MP3 is a universal format - why can't they post in that format instead of
RA?

As webmaster of the Interval Signals Archive, I'd be interested to
hear other opinions on this matter - RealAudio or MP3.

When I started the website RealAudio was the only viable option, but
of course that's no longer the case. Unitl now I've been daunted by
the prospect of converting 2,200+ audio files and amending a similar
number of text files, but if there is sufficient demand it would merit
serious consideration.

So let me know what you think here...

Dave Kernick

Keep the RealAudio.