Old August 17th 03, 08:31 PM
donut

(Dave Kernick) wrote in
:

When I started the website RealAudio was the only viable option, but
of course that's no longer the case. Unitl now I've been daunted by
the prospect of converting 2,200+ audio files and amending a similar
number of text files, but if there is sufficient demand it would merit
serious consideration.

I did find that I was able to use Real Player G2 to play the clips on your
site. Lucky I saved it. That version was before Real Player got to be such
a bloated, resource hogging pig.

I set up rules in my firewall to prevent it from "calling home" so that I
am not constantly badgered by update notices.

I wouldn't ask you to change that many files, especially since Real quashes
every converter that appears on the Internet as soon as they find it.