Old August 20th 03, 03:54 AM
Al Patrick

can provide you with antennas and info. His web
site is
http://www.torustuner.com/
http://www.torustuner.com.futuresite.register.com/ .

He makes very sensitive SW, MW, and LW antennas that are very easy to
operate. He shows the 909 with the loop on the web site. You can go to
Wal-Mart (? housewares dept) and check out their little lazy susan type
TV bases. I think they sell for under $5 and, as mentioned, are to be
able to rotate your tv. It will appear a bit stiff for the little 909
initially, but a spray or two of WD-40 will take care of that. You'll
be able to rotate the antenna and radio together.

This makes for a great little combination.

Al

Kevin Miller wrote:

I bought one of these to try to listen to AM 1000 out of Chicago. I
live in Fort Wayne, IN about 160 miles east. I'm willing to do just
about anything including a roof top antenna. Any suggestions?
thanks!

Kevin Miller