Old August 20th 03, 10:13 AM
Blue

No worries mate !

When our Prime Minister was in South Korea recently the Koreans kept playing
"Rule Britannia" at the official functions.

"Pete Ritter" wrote in message
Warpcore wrote:

I wish to apologise to Australians. In a reply to a recent post here, I
said that "Waltzing Matilda" was the national anthem of Australia. A

reply
corrected my ignorance. I honestly thought it was - I've thought that it
was all my life. Anyway, I love the song, and hold Australia in high
regard, so I was somewhat mortified to read of my error.

Thanks

How could you not know it is "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport"? I thought
everyone, even we Yanks, knew that!

--
# I prefer GNU/Linux to Windows because
# I prefer self-empowerment to slavery.