Old August 22nd 03, 06:23 AM
Joe

Interesting ! Well its wasn't workbench of R-390s so I assume no problem
........Who knows,
No more bout this, to many bad jokes in my inbox

-Joe

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
Joe::
( off topic, but interesting)

look a the bottom line on this chart: & the middle

http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/cgi-bin...s/24hr_heli.pl

At 14:30 theres a bunch of stuff in the middle ( New Zealand's ??)

~23 55 UTC there is some activity.. lower right on the chart..
this correlates fairly well with your observation of 6:39.

- So its "a possible seismic event", that needs a bit more investigation

prove or disprove it...

I mean, is their clock set on the PC that generates these graphs, etc.

call them in the A.M & see what they say;
meantime call the local police; they doubtless got a few calls you can use

when
you contact them

If the deck was shaking & water in a pail was moving around,

either its a huge Sea Monster coming to life under long Island,
An alien space ship about to emerge

- Or its an earthquake !!

Dan

In article , "Joe"
writes:

Just felt some not shaking but more vertical "hopping" here off the water

in
the Port Washington City Island (NY area), no heavy trucks in sight. 6:39
EST.
Anyone have anything ?

-Joe