Old August 22nd 03, 05:05 PM
BDK

In article , says...
Thanks to Jackie Patru's program, Sweet Liberty,
http://www.sweetliberty.org , I heard of a place online where you can search the Talmud.

You don't have to take my word for anything I say it says. You don't have to wonder.

Go to http://www.comeandhear.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on the smiley face to indicate you accept the terms, etc. Look for the Sherlock Holmes figure. Do a search of the Talmud (top group) and find out what it says for yourself.

I typed in "sex" and was surprised at the number of times it came up. Each item you click on provides even more.

I wonder why some folks don't want you listening to Jackie Patru! :-)

Oh, you use it as text only if you prefer. Much faster, but not as graphic. :-)

For starters you may want to click on "Sex with Children by Talmud Rules" :-(

Al

Why don't you post the bad things in th bible with the same glee you
post the bad stuff from the talmud, Al?? I can guess why, it's not part
of the jew hatin' hobby, is it??

How often do you get emails calling you a scumbag, or worse??

I hate to think how high the number is.

BDK